(upbeat music) – Whoo! – Oh!- [Girl with Bun] Tostilocos.
– Looks like a party.
– This looks spicy.
– They look like some (bleep) up nachos, but in the best (bleep) up way possible.
– Is there fruit and what's this? – What is this? – Is that meat? – It's like a tamarind candy.
– Very flavorful.
– Oh! – This is dope, this is great.
– Oh, my God!- [Man] Whoo! It's like a flavoring punch in the face.
– This is a myriad of texture.
– Just when it didn't feel fuzzy.
(laughs) – I keep getting the mostpungent extreme parts.
– I think it's just the whole thing.
– It is?- [Man] Probably.
– Hmm! – That looks yummy.
– It does look pretty yummy.
– Oh, it looks so good, I love cheese.
– I love cheese, too.
(laughs) – I like the mayonnaise.
I like the mayonnaise and cheese but not the hot sauce.
– I like the hot sauce and the cheese but not the mayo.
(laughs) – I think the mayonnaise,a lot of people are afraid of the mayonnaise, I think it works.
– I definitely had thewhite people version of this at Six Flags where theyjust put butter on it.
– This is a win, five out of five.
– I normally don't like corn on the cob but having all these flavorsin it, it's totally worth it.
(laughs) – Mangos.
– Party in a cup.
– Oh, mango!- [Girl with Bun] Girl! – Mango!- [Girl with Bun] Girl! – Smells very good.
– Smells like a dessert.
– Mmm, oh! (bleep) (laughs) – It's like a slimy Warhead.
– [Girl] Mm-hm.
– This looks like a beef jerky stick.
– (laughs) Oh, my God! It's so strong.
– [Man] It's very, very strong.
– I don't know what to do with myself.
– Ah, my mouth is on fire.
– You bite this guy, then you get a little bit of that.
– It's not so bad whenyou take it with mango and then that.
– It's not bad, though.
– You like it? – I do (laughs).
– Smells like horchata.
Is it horchata?- [Girl] Ooh, it's warm.
– Looks kinda chalky butit smells really good.
(cups clink) – That is thick.
– It's kinda like amelted ice cream texture.
– It kinda does.
I think that's why I like it.
– This is champurrado, right? – Champurrado.
– [Purple Haired Girl] Ooh! – It's like the beginnings of a chai latte but it didn't quite get there.
– I don't know, it almostlooks kinda chunky.
Like somebody was eating a cookie.
(laughs) – That's the masa.
Sometimes champurrado is alittle bit too sweet, not my type but this is pretty good.
– After eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch, using the milk and then microwaving it.
– Yes, that's exactly what it's like.
– If it's colorful and vibrant and smells good, like, eat it.
– That's why we're friends.