– I didn't eat lunch forthis s***, I am jazzed.
(jazz music) – I'm super excited to try Ethiopian food.
– We know somebody who said this is their favorite genre of food.
– I feel like it'sgonna be a lot of beans.
– Surprise me Ethiopia.
– [Together] Oh! – This is like a crepe plate.
– Smells good.
(jazz music) – I love the texture of this.
– I feel like this couldbe, like, a napkin.
– You gotta unroll itlike a Fruit Roll-Up.
– This is, it's alsokind of like the material of a mouse map from the 90's.
– This tastes a lot like sourdough bread.
– It's sort of what Iimagine a whoopee cushion would taste like.
– The silence of the lambs.
– I don't know what he'sdoing, but it's really good.
– [Voiceover] That looks like sloppy joe.
– So we just grab it like this? I was wondering whythere were no utensils.
– You know, if somebodytold me this was chillie, I wouldn't question them.
– Oh f*** is that spicy.
– That was spicy.
– Oh wow, yeah.
– Sneaky spices, like I ateit and I was like I'm fine, I'm fine, oh that's warm.
– Those aren't beans, those are fire ants.
– Can't take it, I'll take it.
– You can take all of it.
– Midwestern throat is not doing so well.
(jazz music) – Some timatim fitfit.
– That's soggy.
– I mean, this just tastes like chopped up tomatoes and peppers.
– This just tastes likesalsa, it's so good.
– It's like a more hearty ceviche.
– I dig it.
– [Voicover] Yesiga Achiya? – That sounds like a girl from Brooklyn.
– (laughing) Don't putyour whole nose in it.
– What, oh, there's a bone in there! Yeah.
– It's a little bit more gamey.
– It wasn't as flavorful asI thought it was gonna be.
Kind of just tastes like the,I don't know, like the meat.
– It's like a meat with a thindemi glaze of some kind of apple sauce consistency sauce.
– He lost me on that one.
– Now what if when you'redone, you just roll this up like this– [Man] Like a little burrito.
You know you from California.
That's some Cali, let's makea burrito out of everything.
– I like that it's family style.
– It seems like it's agood, sharable experience for more than one person.
– This would be a fun, "Heylet's go on a second date "and let's grab, let's get dirty with it.
" – I feel like if we all couldjust carry a roll of this around in our purses.
– I mean this is fun.
Look at that, like a Play-Doh churro.
– You so know what you're doing.