– You ever see somebodyeat something so good that they turn into a shaman? – I'm just curious is it, is it gonna taste salty? – I guess I'm completing the authenticity of my blackness today.
– Not bad, but it's not like super flavorful, either.
– Flavor's good, though.
I mean, not too much seasoning going on.
It's like, right in the middle.
– It tastes soulful.
– I'm sorry, I miss ham so much.
I don't eat ham a lot, but when I get it, I'm like, "Oh, ham! "I missed you, friend.
" – This is really good.
You got some more I can take home? – This smells great.
It looks great.
– It like, melted, right when it hit my tongue, so that's a good sign, something really good.
– You know, collards takeso damn long to like, rinse.
You gotta clean collards right.
– Did you say coloreds? – Collards.
– Even when given the scraps, like, Black people knowhow to make a dollar out of 15 cents.
– Oh, like hip hop? – Oh, yeah.
– Uh, it's a foot.
It's a legit foot.
– [Woman] It's so fatty, ugh! – Suck on the feet, you know? – Yeah, suck it.
That's the way you eat soul food.
– This is so gummy.
– I'm not feeling this at all.
– I like it.
– This looks so f-(bleep) good.
– This is like the Blackperson's, like, cup of noodles, when you in college.
– [Man in Red] Yeah.
– I don't know.
They're all right.
– Sugar on grits, by itself.
– I do salt and butter, not sugar.
Eat Cream of Wheat, you crazy people.
– It's warm! – Wow.
– It's so good.
– It reminds me of a toaster strudel.
I mean, this is 10 timesbetter than that, but like– – Hell, yeah.
– This is the only dish that you put out that I feel compelled to finish.
– I'm sweating.
– My god, she's sweating.
– My boobs are- [Man] She's getting, like, sweating.
– [Man] hot flashes.
– Whoever's momma made this– – This pleases the lip.
– Does she got a daughter? – Definitely important.
This reminds me of, like, my family, and like, community.
– [Woman] Yeah.
– [Man] Like, I might makea phone call after this.
– When you're able to eat somebody's food, that you know they've put love into, it's kind of like, what, communication.
– Soul food is good sh-(bleep), man.
This is definitely like the, how Big Mama died in Soul Food, got her foot cut off? – It's too soon.
– Might as well, you lost your foot.
Almost burned down the house.
– I can't eat this.