– If it's anything like pho.
This is gonna be fun.
(giggles) (fun music) – I don't know whatVietnamese street food is.
– Mm mm.
Definitely expecting a lot of spice.
– I've never eaten Vietnamesestreet food before.
– And I have it a lot.
– But we've both eaten foodthat's fallen on the street.
– I grew up eatingVietnamese and Chinese food so I've definitely had some of these.
– [Voiceover] Cheers, buddy.
– God damn! – This isn't the fault of the food, but there's cilantro in it,and so it takes like garbage.
– The meat is so big in it! – I think I'm in love.
– Not lipstick friendly, this spring roll.
– I don't even wanna like, keep eating, 'cause I just wanna have it forever.
– Hmm, hmm.
– This smells amazing.
– Smells so good.
– I'm excited because– – Shrimp! – Your parents would make it like, fresh? And they'll bring out abatch and it's like hot, and you'll finish it, and they'll bring another one and anotherone and another one.
– Is the fish sauce made of fish? – [Voiceover] Yes.
– Mmmmmm, that fish sauce, though, son! – This is dope, this is very, very tasty.
– Are you gonna eat that onion? (laughs) – [Voiceover] There's pigthree ways on this plate.
– My Mom used to make thistoo, like in a big bowl, and literally, I'll justeat it for meals and meals.
– It sounds like your wholelife growing up it was your Mom turning out food andyou're just eating it.
– It's like Thanksgiving all the time, like you get so much different kinds of foods everywhere all the places.
– You realize that combiningthings makes them better? – I do know that.
That's why I'm combiningall this [bleep] in my face.
– I want it to be a little firmer.
– Ooh, no I love the softness.
– I would drink fish sauce.
Wouldn't you? – No.
– My breath is gonnasmell like this for days.
– [Voiceover] Oooh.
– [Voiceover] What? – Colors – The brown black stuff is chunky.
Is it beans? (slurping) – Oh, God.
– The texture of the greenstuff is really weird.
– I really like it when thedesserts are also an activity because it's just fun for the kids.
– It's crunchy, it'schewy, it's like gooey.
– It would be reallyawesome and refreshing for a summer day.
– I love that it's like ice cream, but not too cold togive me a brain freeze.
– It brings me back home,so like my family and my Mom and I love it so much.
– Asian people always do– – You just know what you're doing with it.
– Their food's so good.
– The fish sauce, really– – Yeah, that was the cream of the crop.
– I wanna eat Vietnamese street food for the rest of my life.
– We out, we did it! Good job, sorry.