– And, what? No, I'm not gonna eat this! (man laughs) – [Man] That turned so fast.
– [Woman] No! God, no! (man sighs)- [Woman] Snails! – Nice – [Voiceover] Escargot is an appetizer of land snails traditionallyprepared in garlic butter.
– Look at this little turd of thing.
– Ew! – This is like a classicthing you thought was gross when you were a kid.
– [Woman] I know.
(woman screams loudly) – I haven't had this since I was a baby.
– I've never had escargot.
– We get it.
You grew up with money.
– This some white folk whodo the fancy stuff out here.
– [Plaid-shirted Man] Yea.
– No, I'm classless.
– This is the firsttime I've ever had this.
– It's like buttery andsalty just like popcorn.
– It's chewy.
– It's like an aphrodisiac.
We might be having sex after this.
(Man with Glasses laughs) – Put that whole thing in your mouth.
– [Black-shirted Woman] No! – I feel like I'm chewingmeat and bubblegum.
– I like it.
I really like it.
– You know you like it.
You know you feel fancy as hell.
– Are you sad? – Kinda.
– Why am I so grossed out by snails? It's like, I eat clams and mussels which are basically the snails of the sea.
– We like, evicted it.
– They taste delicious though, but the texture grossed me out.
– Evicted it right into our mouths.
– [Voiceover] Black pudding isa type of blood sausage made of congealed pork bloodand oatmeal filler.
(Man with Glasses sings)- [Plaid-shirted Man] Ooh.
– Cookies! – It's like you put your hamburgers in the dryer and forgot about it and it shrunk too small.
– I think it's blood sausage.
– There's blood in it? – What? – I know what that means.
(laughs) – I hope it's not like a blood diamond.
– Period sex.
Really? – [Woman] No no no no.
– [Man] Think About it.
It's like a scab.
These are basically just giant pig scabs.
– You're not making it better.
– I'm grossed out in theory, but every time I eat it it's so good.
– Blood is delicious.
– Oh I need to eat the blood of the pig.
I'm a vampire.
– Europe is like mostly vampires, right? – Black pudding, ooh it's likethe darkest of chocolates.
Who puts pig's blood in oatmeal? – [Voiceover] This versionof haggis is served in a puff pastry, butit's historically encased in the stomach of a sheep.
This inside is a savory pudding with ingredients includingthe sheep's heart, lungs, and liver.
– That looks good as hell.
– Is this shepherd's pie? – I'm gonna guess justupon smell that it's beef.
– Smells weird.
– The meat on the inside is, what the (bleep) is it? – Try it.
It's really great.
– Oh it tastes like,it's like four days old.
– It tastes regurgitated to me.
– It's sheep's pluck.
what the (bleep) is sheep's pluck? – Oh! – Poor little sheep.
– I'm like tastes good, and you're like it's a sheep's heartand I'm like nevermind.
– It doesn't taste good.
– It does taste like liverand I can't stand liver.
– I actually kind of feel powerful, like I'm eating theheart of another animal.
– It's served inside theboiled sheep's stomach? – So what, like you just don'tgive no (bleep) about sheep? – It'd be like if I tookout all your insides and then grounded up, and then served it on a you platter.
– I've never thrown outanything in my life.
(laughs) – Poor Scotland.
What the (bleep)? – Haggis is hazardous.
– [Voiceover] Lutefisk isa gelatinous dried codfish that has been treated with lye.
Lye is a caustic industrial chemical that, aside from curing food, is commonly used in drain de-cloggers, oven cleaners, soap, and for decomposing flesh.
– What? – It's like jello-y.
– It's like soap.
– It's fish.
– Like if I didn't takea shower for three weeks, this would be the same thing.
– This smells like astraight whale vagina.
– So mushy and blobby.
– I thought I was cultured,but this shit's nasty.
– I almost threw up.
– Why? – Ew.
(woman yells out) I hate how it feels in my mouth.
(woman yells out) – What is this? – [Voiceover] That is fish cured with lye.
– (simultaneously) What's lye? – What? – Isn't lye very toxic? – That's what you (bleep) put in a perm! – Oh girl, let me put thisin your hair.
(laughs) – Lord knows I need it,no get it, get it, get it.
– You have the best medical system in the world, and you eat this? – Yea.
– That's some (bleep).
– This is the weirdest texture that's ever been inside my mouth.
– I think the texture is disgusting, – [Man] Alright have some more of that.
– But the flavor is fine.
– Go on.
Eat what you wanna eat.
If you serve this to me and I'm at your house I will eatit, I will have seconds.
Even this (bleep).
– I once ran a snail over with my car when I was 16.
– You ran over a (bleep) snail on purpose? – I was a really angsty teen and I wanted to know what death felt like.
Under my tires.
Everyone's done it.